What Is Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Ultrasound
A painless, non-invasive scan used to help accurately diagnose problems related to the joints and soft tissues of the body.
Why Have Diagnostic Ultrasound
Harmless sound waves are used to display an image of the soft tissue being investigated. This detailed image shows areas of damage and inflammation, and allows the therapist to choose the most appropriate course of treatment for you.
Armed with a thorough understanding of your issue, our therapists are able to help you back to health as quickly as possible.
Which conditions can MSK Ultrasound help Diagnose
- Tendon damage eg Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis and Rotator Cuff injuries
- Muscle tears, damage and associated fluid collection
- Ligament sprains and tears
- Changes to early rheumatoid arthritis
- Trapped nerves, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Lee Johnson (Chiropractor) our diagnostic ultrasound practitioner offers 40 minute appointments where he will scan the area of your discomfort, offer a diagnosis and advise you on the most effective treatment options for you.